Your small manufacturing business might be surviving today, but what will it take to get you to the next level? The answer to that question is many things — since there are a variety of “spokes” that need to be perfectly placed in your “wheel” to maintain efficiency and support growth. Capital is required to help you take the next step, and it can be a challenge to secure it unless you turn to the right resource.
Addressing Today’s Challenges
The manufacturing landscape is competitive, and it’s incredibly important to stay current with the trends driving the industry. According to PlanetTogether, the following four industrial manufacturing trends should be on your radar:
- Industry and Smart Factory 4.0. This rising star provides breakthrough capabilities to production facilities that are changing the industry as a whole through simple system integration, including benefits such as production enhancement, business needs dexterity and market speed increase.
- Automation. Robots and machines are beginning to take the lead role in production in an augmented, adequate manner as well as in essential areas such as management/administration and maintenance.
- Internet of Things (IoT). As manufacturing is evolving, production facilities are beginning to value strategic thinking through management of data, one area where the implementation of IoT can beneficial, along with safety enhancement, efficiency improvements and product alteration.
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS). APS systems can be easily integrated with automation and IoT systems such as Industry 4.0 to increase production via connected machines, real-time and predictive analytics, and people empowered by IT.
The implementation of these trends can be funded if you hit the lottery, but since that’s a long shot, you’ll need to look elsewhere for capital. Unfortunately, the standards of traditional lenders like banks and even the Small Business Administration are almost impossible to meet for many small manufacturers. So, you must look elsewhere…
The Alternative Financing Situation
Clear Skies Capital (CSC) is in the business of helping small manufacturers overcome the challenges presented by traditional financing — providing options to help you grow. Our number one priority is getting a firm grip on your cash flow cycles, inventory and receivables, so once we understand what’s best for your business, we can develop a custom financing solution for you.
Among the many reasons you may need financing are:
- Buying New Machines or Updating Existing Machinery — Ensure your equipment is state-of-the-art to streamline production and remain competitive.
- Expanding and Taking Advantage of Time-Sensitive Growth Opportunities — Ensure you don’t have to pass on short-term opportunities for growth due to a lack of funds.
- Purchasing and Transporting Raw Materials — Gain the ability to purchase materials upfront and get them to the production site, even though it can be months before payment for jobs is received.
- Embarking on Research and Development — Research new technologies with the aim of cutting costs, going green, being more efficient, etc.
- Investing in Technology — Stay abreast of the technology-intensive practices now available to support greater efficiency.
Are you ready to move forward with financing from CSC?
- Working capital loans are available from $5,000 to $1 million — and lines of credit up to $100,000.
- Only $12,000 in monthly deposits is required.
- 500+ credit scores are eligible — and less than perfect credit is not a problem.
- You only need to have been in business for 4 months.
- You’ll enjoy a streamlined funding process that includes very little paperwork.
- You can be approved within 24 hours and have 24-hour access to funding.
- The interest on your loan is tax deductible.
- You’ll benefit from our excellent customer service.
The bottom line is this: unlike banks, which are often in the business of saying “no,” we’re in the business of saying “yes.” We want to partner with you to support your growth.
If you’re a small manufacturer, you know it’s important to stay current with today’s trends to ensure you don’t just survive, but thrive. Not having access to capital shouldn’t be an excuse to remain stagnant. CSC has worked with all types of manufacturers, so we’re ready to share our expertise with you while investigating the financing alternatives that work best for your unique situation. Why not schedule a free consultation today to discover how much you qualify for?