The practice of dentistry has been around for a long time, but it is constantly evolving — bringing new challenges for dentists who want to not just survive, but thrive. According to Dentistry IQ, three changes happening now in the industry that is expected to continue in the short term are:
- Integrated healthcare growth. An overwhelming percentage of employers have adopted integrated healthcare plans for their employees, including dental and other ancillary benefits, to give providers a more comprehensive view of patients’ total health — leading to better and more personalized treatment.
- Adult orthodontia popularity gains. More and more adults are seeking orthodontia services, typically considered as a service for children and teens, meaning there is greater demand for non-traditional braces such as Invisalign and health care plans are more likely to cover that type of care.
- Rising interest in teledentistry. With telehealth becoming an increasingly popular option for those seeking convenient, non-emergency medical attention, it seems likely there will be increased consumer interest in teledentistry as technology advances.
A common denominator for all these changes is the fact that your dental practice must have the latest and greatest equipment available, to ensure you can remain competitive and on the cutting edge of the industry. At first blush, that can seem like a budget-breaking expense — since you also have a significant number of ongoing expenses to keep your doors open, including salaries and benefits, equipment and supplies, dental lab charges, rent or mortgage, taxes, advertising, insurance, equipment depreciation costs, and equipment repairs. However, equipment financing is an attractive option that makes staying current a lot more affordable.
Types of Equipment Financing
Clear Skies Capital (CSC) is in the business of helping dental practices overcome the challenges presented by traditional financing, which means we can help you stay competitive via equipment financing. This includes making it easier to acquire equipment such as:
- Patient seating — In addition to comfort, consider ergonomics when selecting dental chairs, in particular, those with desirable features that facilitate neutral posture of the spine, shoulder, elbow, and wrist; maintain proper body mechanics, and limit excessive reaching for the dentist.
- Diagnostic equipment — This includes everything from handpieces and CAD/CAM systems to scaling units, instrument delivery systems, dental lasers, and cone beam computer topography (CBCT) scanners.
- Imaging equipment — In addition to x-ray and ultrasound machines, this includes intraoral sensors that offer incredible clarity and 3D and 2D extraoral imaging solutions.
Why Choose CSC?
Our focus is on ensuring your dental practice is able to acquire the latest equipment without having to sacrifice in other areas. We understand your challenges and have structured our process to make it quick and easy to get the equipment financing you need. Here’s how:
- We offer $5,000 to $1.5 million with traditional monthly payments.
- You only need eight months in business.
- Less than perfect credit is not a problem.
- 600+ credit scores are eligible.
- We offer flexible terms up to 60 months.
- Deferred payments are offered.
- Our streamlined funding process includes very little paperwork.
- Approvals can occur within 24 hours, with 24-hour access to funding.
- Loan interest is tax deductible.
- Our customer service is excellent.
If you run a dental practice, you know you must have the latest equipment in your office to remain competitive — but you might feel the investment isn’t doable for you. Think again, because when you investigate equipment leasing through CSC, we know you’ll be pleasantly surprised. We’ve worked with many dental practices, so we’re ready to lend our expertise to your decision-making process. Discover how much you qualify for by scheduling a free consultation today.