The last year+ has certainly been challenging for all business owners. “Business as usual” went out the window as everyone faced unique obstacles resulting from the pandemic. While the U.S. is not out of the woods yet, there seems to be a cautious optimism that the worst is behind us, and a “new normal” is settling in, within and outside of the business world.
Despite ongoing pandemic fears and the introduction of the new variant, Omicron, the 2022 outlook for small businesses is very promising, according to Yarro, a national association of small business owners. Emerging trends owners need to be aware of to remain relevant and profitable include:
- Importance of employee satisfaction
- Working remotely
- Big data for small business
- Social media marketing
- Technology-driven customer service
- Adoption of cloud computing, 5G and other technologies
What About Money?
Some of those trends require a significant investment, so it’s a good thing U.S. businesses are bullish across all funding needs, including:
- Equipment financing—Replacing outdated equipment or purchasing new, state-of-the-art equipment
- Hiring new employees—Adding new staff to ensure customer demand can be met
- Purchasing inventory—Having plenty of finished products or raw materials on hand
- Purchasing real estate—Expanding an existing facility or securing new locations
- Taking on larger products—Ensuring the business is prepared from a staffing, equipment and materials standpoint to respond to all opportunities that come along
- Miscellaneous funding needs—Having cash on hand to address unforeseen needs
The Alternative Funding Solution
Depending on your financial situation, you may or may not be a candidate for a business loan from a traditional source like a bank. If you have bed credit, for instance, you will likely receive a “no” to your financing inquiry.
Alternative lenders offer small business loans to owners who have less than perfect credit. Rather than give up on your search for funding to keep your business moving forward, it may be worth your while to consider a source other than a bank to get the financing you need.
Not having access to funds should not be a reason you are unable to compete and thrive. If you need funding for your business for any of the reasons noted above, consider a lending partner like Clear Skies Capital. Give us a call today for a hassle-free consultation. We can let you know how much you qualify for in one business day.
Want to discuss your financing options with experts who’ve helped countless businesses over the years? Contact Clear Skies Capital at 1-800-230-9822 or visit us online to learn more.