As technology evolves, electronics manufacturers are faced with the need to be flexible and adaptable to keep up with constantly changing customer demands. Smart electronics devices continue to grow in popularity, and pressures are mounting for green electronics manufacturing. There’s also a push for energy-efficient electronics, forcing manufacturers to develop new methods to produce devices that consume less energy, and added emphasis on logistics for rapid delivery.
Many electronics manufacturers are middle market companies, which typically have higher risk profiles. They experience unique challenges to raise equity, and in particular, borrow the funds necessary to keep their heads above water. Growth in sales is unlikely to be financed by profits from those sales, thus it’s not always intuitive to entrepreneurs that success in sales growth can lead to bankruptcy.
Reasons for Electronics Manufacturer Business Loans
Electronics manufacturers may seek loans for a variety of reasons, including:
- Manufacturing acquisition financing
- Working capital
- Equipment purchase and financing
- Finance payroll
- Manufacturing expansion
- Pay for technology updates to streamline production
- Hire skilled professionals
- Purchase and/or transport of raw materials to the production site
- Invest in marketing efforts
- Expand business operations and time-sensitive growth opportunities
- Invest in cutting-edge equipment
- Incorporate green manufacturing practices
- Overcoming early challenges
The Alternative Financing Situation
Clear Skies Capital is in the business of helping businesses like electronics manufacturers overcome the challenges presented by bank financing — offering options to help them grow and thrive. Why do so many electronics manufacturers choose us for equipment finance or working capital loans as well as lines of credit? Here are just a few reasons:
Equipment Finance — $5,000 to $1.5 million
- Only need 8 months in business.
- Less than perfect credit is not a problem.
- 600+ credit scores are eligible.
- We offer flexible terms up to 60 months.
- You’ll enjoy a streamlined funding process that includes very little paperwork.
- Our funding decision isn’t linked to credit card receipts.
- You can be approved within 24 hours and have 24-hour access to funding.
- The interest on your loan is tax deductible.
- You’ll benefit from excellent customer service.
Working Capital — $5,000 to $1 million | Lines of Credit — up to $100,000
- Just $12,000 in monthly deposits required.
- 500+ credit scores are eligible.
- Plus everything noted above.
The bottom line is this: unlike banks, which are often in the business of saying “no,” we’re in the business of saying “yes.” We want to partner with you to support your growth.
If you’re an electronics manufacturer in the U.S., you know it’s important to stay abreast of new technologies that can help you remain competitive. Not having access to capital shouldn’t be an excuse to remain stagnant. CSC has worked with many electronics manufacturers, so we’ll be delighted to share our expertise while investigating your loan alternatives with you. Why not schedule a free consultation today — so you can see how much you qualify for?